“Friendly, clean and conveniently located. Great Rehoboth motel.”
Review of Crosswinds Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Crosswinds Motel
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Crosswinds is a great motel. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and include fluffy towels and gourmet coffee maker. Nothing fancy about the room or it's size, but for the money, a great option in Rehoboth. Close enough to walk to anything. No Internet access, but was able to pick up from the coffee shop across the street!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank sparklesmd

Reviewed 20 July 2010

This is seriously the best value in Rehoboth for travelers of all ages!

I was a little nervous because the room rate was SO reasonable, but the room was modern, clean and, comfortable - just what you need when traveling with family members. And the staff members were exceptional, from recommending restaurants to accommodating our need for a roll-a-way bed.

The location is on the main drag in Rehoboth and perfect for people who like to be near the stores and restaurants. We'll definitely return next year!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank leighbean
Reviewed 20 July 2010

I read great reviews of this little motel located right on Rehoboth Ave and only a few walking blocks from the beach. Usually, they (and most other area hotels) require a minimum 2-night stay, but we were able to stay only one weekend (which is all we needed) because the other weekend "night" was booked by someone else. Our room was on the second floor inside the property away a bit away from the street noise. The room was small and cozy, clean, with clean supplies and a mini-fridge (great for keeping the little one's milk). It was surprisingly modern-looking with its recent paint scheme and brushed satin nickel fixtures.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank NeONGeneSAr
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I don't think I'll ever come to Rehoboth and not stay here again. The staff welcomes you back every time--they're the friendliest around. Rooms have been upgraded AGAIN with iPod docking stations, flat screens, Keurig coffee, etc.

It's my favorite place to stay when we come in town... Can't stay anywhere else now!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank bmoretravelling
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I recently stayed at Crosswinds on a trip to Rehoboth Beach. We were most interested in the Dogfish Head brewery, which is only 2 doors down. So while it it not on the beach, the location was perfect for us and at a price well below most of the other hotels. And for me it was the PERFECT location. Room included a coffee machine, free parking, and sink outside of bathroom, all major pluses in my book. Very clean and well maintained. The only possible cons would be that the rooms are on the smaller side, and its not on the beach (but only a few blocks away) if wither of these matter to you. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank poleary82
Reviewed 2 July 2010

We usually go to the the beaches in Delaware on vacation. First we camp a few days in Cape Henlopen and then stay at the Summer Place in Rehoboth. The Summer Place is cheap and close to the beach, but it's about as filthy and flea ridden as can be. I searched online for a reasonably priced place to stay at Rehoboth and came across the Cross Winds not knowing what to expect. When we got there we were greeted by the manager, who gave us coupons and showed us places we can eat and get a few drinks in the area. We were shocked when we walked into our room as it was luxury compared to what we were used to staying in. Spotlessly clean, and the air conditioner was already blasting away, a welcome from being out in 90 degree weather. The bed was enormous and perfectly suited for a wonderful night sleep. There was a huge flat screen t.v. with cable and HBO, and one of those cool coffee makers...with the little containers you stick in...you know the kind. The place is as modern as can be.
Anyway, the room was perfect for us. We are not fancy people but believe me when I say this room was gorgeous. The walk to the beach takes about 10 minutes. If you cannot handle a tiny walk, well then I don't know what to tell you. Drive and park your car then. My wife is a runner so it was nothing for her. I am not athletic at all and it was fine for me too (I was wearing uncomfortable flip flops, but that is a different story). What I want to mention though is that all of the best shops, in my opinion, are on Rehoboth Ave. so it actually behooves you to walk past all of these on your way to the beach. We loved the manager, she was very, VERY friendly and we cannot wait to come back and stay at the Cross Winds. We've found the best place to stay at Rehoboth.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank joeandjenpiconi
Reviewed 1 July 2010

My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice clean reasonably priced hotel in Rehoboth for a little getaway. We came across the Crosswinds Motel and had no idea what was in store for us....The day before we were supposed to leave for our vacation, we were in a car accident unsure if this would change our plans. We informed Rita on what had happened and told her we were trying to find a car so we could make it down on time for Check-In. She told us that we did not have to panic, and to take our time getting there since we were traveling from PA. And that if we did not make it there on time, she would leave our Keys in the drop box so we could just relax and worry about payments later. Once arriving we were graciously greeted by Rita who was very concerned about us and made sure that we were OK. We explained the accident to her and showed her pictures. She then proceeded to tell us that she was going to upgrade us at NO COST to a room with a Queen bed (we had booked a room with 2 doubles) since we were probably sore and deserved to relax together. Honestly...What other hotel do you know that actually cares about YOU as people, and not just your MONEY....So we began our stay on an awesome note, using all the brochures and tips that Rita gave us. Once our stay was up on Friday...we had been enjoying ourselves so much that we decided that we would like to stay another night...So we asked what the price would be since Friday is a premium night...We were unable to pay that price so Rita gave us an AMAZING discount....Overall our experience was incredible. We could not have asked for better customer service, the rooms were clean,beautiful,and modern. It is conveniently located about 3 blocks form the beach and is in the heart of Rehoboth. I would recommend this hotel to anyone....you WON'T be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple