“Best egg sandwich ever!”
Review of Kaisy's Delights

Kaisy's Delights
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Austrian, European
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I. We were 5 adults and 2 kids had breakfast here 3 times. Literally the best egg sandwich I ever had. The Kaiden's are delicious especially with some fruit and homemade whip cream. Only problem is limited seating because it's right off the beach on Rehobeth Ave.

skipianophoto, Owner at Kaisy's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Thank you so much for your loyalty and very sweet review !
It is true by the way that, given our location, we are not a huge place. But it is true also that, as we are close to the beach, we have organized our menu so that EVERYTHING can be obtained on a TO GO version. Would it not be fun to enjoy our Kaisy®, our latkes or our breakfast sandwiches that you love right on the beach, facing the ocean , and having fun with the sand between your toes ?
Once again, thank you so much and hope to see you soon on another vacation !

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Such a cute and fun place to visit. The owner/staff were very friendly, and the Kaisy is excellent! My husband and I tried a sweet and a savory Kaisy for breakfast, and we loved them both (I'd describe it as kind of like a mix of a healthier funnel cake and a pancake). Make sure you try a sample & you'll see what I mean! As for prices, they are reasonable for the boardwalk area of Rehoboth. Plus, it's all homemade, gluten free, and very filling! 5 stars!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

An old Austro Hungarian desert treat shop, something like moist mushy pancakes a la mode, taste much much better than the description can do it justice!

1  Thank dejanr
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is more like a coffee shop in terms of its atmosphere, which is really cute. I liked the open kitchen so you could see them making your food, though I would have liked them to have worn gloves. When we arrived we received a sample of their Kaisey which was really tasty and they explained how we could order/eat it, sweet or savory. However the way it's explained made it seem that it came together as one meal not that the toppings are extra. The dishes that the Kaisey are served in are cute, an ice cream cup really, not really functional in my opinion unless you're just getting the Kaisey and no sides. The sides are served in a styrofoam plate which isn't the best when you consider pricing...all in all we enjoyed our visit, though the price for a family of three to eat was more expensive then eating at IHOP and tipping, but it seemed to be a family owned business so I didn't mind helping them over a big business. Not sure I'd visit again but would recommend you try it out if you are in Rehoboth.

3  Thank B M
skipianophoto, Owner at Kaisy's Delights, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear client,

Thank you so much for your very interesting input.

As you noticed, we decided that our kitchen area should be totally exposed to our clients.
Why ? Because , contrarily to many renowned chain restaurants, we have nothing to hide.
We are proud of our process, and our clients love to gaze at our cooks as they work.

You also realized that our cooks do not wear gloves. Why ? Because this would be extremely dangerous for them as they cook on a griddle at 350º F. This is why it is also clearly stated in the Delaware Food Code, in Section 3-301.11(D) that employees should NOT wear gloves in this case.

As for our prices, you most certainly realized that everything is home-made from scratch at Kaisy’s Delights No premix , but an abundance of real ingredients .This is why I sincerely hope that the competitor you mention is significantly cheaper than we are

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We've been multiple times during our vacation to rehoboth this year and it lives up to the hype! Staff is friendly, egg sandwiches are so delicious. Definitely would recommend to a friend.