I've stayed here a few times but never with my kids. This time was a family vacation with my 6 year old and my 4 month old. The hotel itself is slightly run down. It's showing its age. The pull out couch was very uncomfortable and stained I would not let anyone sleep on it. The bathroom had mold on the floor the ceiling was rusted and starting to fall. The bathroom door was coming apart and the shower leaked. The wallpaper was coming off the wall in several places throughout the room. The curtains had holes in them. What totally redeemed this hotel was the fact that the staff was AMAZING. We traveled in a bit early and because of the baby they checked us in early. We realized the fridge was not working properly so I walked up to he front desk because our phones didn't work and before I walked back to the room there was someone there fixing it. They determined that because the people before us put crabs in it and it stunk and was not getting cold they would just replace it. With in 10 minutes we had a new fridge. I don't know if I would stay again but it wasn't too bad for the price. There is mini golf right down the street and shopping all around. The beach is about 10 minutes away. Very convenient location. For the most part it was clean and had a comfortable feel. Just needs some upgrades.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Econo Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Rehoboth Beach
- Econo Lodge Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Resort Rehoboth Beach, Delaware