Econo Lodge Resort
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$149
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Sandcastle Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
US$118
US$114
Boardwalk Plaza Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
Official Hotel
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$107
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I looked around for prices of hotels and places in the surrounding area. This was the cheapest hotel that accepted my AAA discount. Most beach hotels run anywhere from $130 and up per night. It wasn't anything spectacular but it had a pool, was close to the beach, had baby squirrels running around, and a continental breakfast. Good enough for me!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

If your a non smoker don't even try to stay here. If you ask to change your room they will go out of their way NOT TO! Staff was very ignorant. Asked to speak to manager and received a snippy reply of not available. Will never stay here again.

3  Thank overkill_13
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Should have turned around when the clerk did not want bothered to check us in. I asked twice where the elevator was and received mumbled answers. End of sidewalk blocked by vehicles had to carry luggage thru bushes. Room was nasty. Box springs stained badly and very old. Sheets stained. Mold around air conditioner. Room was outdated and nasty! Stained up chairs. Dirty carpet. Bathroom was disgusting.
Not expecting a lot for a $90 room but this was awful. Requested call from manager. Never received. Did comp us $50

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank MulberryHollow7
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I've stayed here a few times but never with my kids. This time was a family vacation with my 6 year old and my 4 month old. The hotel itself is slightly run down. It's showing its age. The pull out couch was very uncomfortable and stained I would not let anyone sleep on it. The bathroom had mold on the floor the ceiling was rusted and starting to fall. The bathroom door was coming apart and the shower leaked. The wallpaper was coming off the wall in several places throughout the room. The curtains had holes in them. What totally redeemed this hotel was the fact that the staff was AMAZING. We traveled in a bit early and because of the baby they checked us in early. We realized the fridge was not working properly so I walked up to he front desk because our phones didn't work and before I walked back to the room there was someone there fixing it. They determined that because the people before us put crabs in it and it stunk and was not getting cold they would just replace it. With in 10 minutes we had a new fridge. I don't know if I would stay again but it wasn't too bad for the price. There is mini golf right down the street and shopping all around. The beach is about 10 minutes away. Very convenient location. For the most part it was clean and had a comfortable feel. Just needs some upgrades.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed here last year and the rooms were way better then. Just a very average room. The beds were very uncomfortable this year and the room smelled like smoke. On the plus side then pool is very nice. I think next year we will be looking for a new place to stay. The location of this hotel is perfect.