We are the guest of Villa 2 . It is our first time to be Bali and live in MMP. It is such a wonderful place that we are always talking about and missing after leaving hotel.
1. We have honey moon vacation in Bali, you are so sweet to arrange
lots of surprises for us .
a. Welcome tea and flowers;
b. The sweetheart and the loving swan on the bed;
c. the sweet candies and lovely stories;
d. The nice cake;
e. The common vocabulary of Indonesian;
f. the welcome letter;
g. The Indonesia dancing.
h. a bag of free coffee bean
We are very appreciated with the worth-full and thoughtful service.
2. The swimming Pool is fantastic. We call it "the mirror of sky". We love it so much. I have to do more swimming practice and enjoy it next time.
3. The visit to plantation is informative for us. We have learned many different kinds of coffee and how to process it.
4. Food is nice. Strawberry juices, fish, papaya, avocado, breakfast etc. we like it very much.
5. The library in lobby is creative and thoughtfulI. I like reading and love reading in such a peaceful place.
It is lucky to meet with the owner's family here. They gave us warm greetings and friendly introductions. We all like talking with them although i was a little bit shy for the unfamiliar English expression. Especially, my wife had a nice talk with the girls. They have many commons in the shopping. Hope we can meet them again at MMP or other places and have more nice talks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Plantation Nature resort & Spa (MMP) is the only boutique hotel in Bali located on a working coffee plantation producing its own specialty coffees.MMP has some of the best views on the Island as well as an award winning infinity pool. Spread out over 5 hectares and nestling in luxuriant gardens full of tropical flowers and plants, our villas offer unparalleled privacy. Guests can enjoy a beautiful Jacuzzi, a unique Bamboo Spa and Hall, a gym, a tennis and badminton court, horse riding, a sky lounge with a comprehensive library and games room while the MiMPi restaurant serves food made with fresh ingredients from our vegetable and spice gardens. Free Internet, an extensive activity program as well as a shuttle service to nearby places of interest are available on a complementary basis for in house guests. Strategically located near Bali's central lakes and Munduk hill station, this European-Indonesian partnership works to preserve the natural environment in unison with the local community, which it supports through its Munduk foundation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg