“close to the Quad”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great food, very modern place with a great bar. The food is plentiful and well presented. Good place to go after a hockey game or a movie.

There are newer reviews for Valentino's

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Valentino's is a well-known restaurant in the Hamilton area. We were very excited when they opened their 2nd restaurant just minutes from our home. We love going there to eat. The restaurant is very modern, with a beautiful bar area as well as a quieter area at the back. My husband always orders their meat lasagna which is layered with delicious meat sauce & cheese. My favourite is the ricotta & spinach manicotti. We love the herb foccacia bread which arrives warm to table before the main courses. We have eaten at Valentino's many times since it opened & have the enjoyed the experience every time. And finale is the Venetian & Sicilian cannollis which sweeten the end of the meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The food was awesome! House made pasta and gnocchi was amazing. No longer the tired pizza/pasta house from the old days. Excellent desserts. Best place to go before or after a movie. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have been to many Italian restaurants, and to Valentino's many times over the years. Now that they are in their new location I feel like they may be relying on the beautiful atmosphere to maintain a clientelle. I, for one, will not go back. I had the Arancini when I was there last. I had 3 rice balls, each consisting of about a teaspoon of meat and veg inside rice. A side bowl of sauce. That was $15, for rice!!! Why not a side salad to go with it? Or a piece of garlic bread? Or anything to make a meal instead of a plate with 3 rice balls on it. NOT a meal in my opinion.
Sorry Valentino;s , I used to like eating there, not any more.

3  Thank Liz P
Reviewed 27 March 2014

If you're open till 10 means you're open till 10. I called at 930 for take out and they told me they're kitchen was closed. Then close at 930, being open till 10 which isn't even late in the restaurant industry means your kitchen should at least do a take out order till then. So sorry that your poor kitchen staff have to work 10-15 mins past closing. I am curious what to see what would have happened if I had
Of showed up at that time?

3  Thank Jacknot