“Best Thai in Greater Hamilton Area”
Review of Cashew - CLOSED

Cashew
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 30 July 2013

AMAZING EXPERIENCE HERE

Went there last night for dinner. Mind was blown.

I got the pumpkin soup to start which was recommended to me by my dining companion. I was extremely happy with the colour, flavour, and consistancy of the soup as well as the portion size.

At this point I was full enough to regret ordering the Brian Special pad thai as well but when it was brought out I could help but smile and just gorge myself a little more. The thing was massive and absolutely packed with shrimp, chicken and beef. I couldn't help but be filled with joy when it was placed in front of me. The flavours wonderfully fused together in what can only be called the pad thai of my dreams. I fear that Brian has ruined all other types of pad thai for me and nothing will ever live up to what he served.

The value of Cashew Thai was truly outstanding and would make me drive the extra little bit to go there again. The dishes were huge and filled with the good stuff. No filler!

The place was spotlessly clean, well decorated and the atmosphere really just made me relaxed and ready to enjoy. The service was helpful, fast, and made us feel very welcome.

I would definitely recommend this place to anybody seeking a quality Thai experience.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Great food.. great staff..Have been there 4 times since April..With family and with friend ..each time not disappointed ..Hope to be going back soon!!

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Lunch deals are the best in town, and really delicious. Chef Brian is friendly and very accommodating. The set lunch offerings are varied and are so filling that you probably won't need dinner!

1  Thank 1960funnygirl