“Classic Since 1960s”

Grotto Pizza
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Seaford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dover, Delaware
“Classic Since 1960s”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Grotto Pizza is a chain of pizza places with locations all over the Delmarava Peninsula. They have been in buisness since the 1960's. They have been voted best by many local magazines, blogs and news pappers. This location in Seaford, Delaware is my personal favorite. There are a lot of locals that eat here. Its a great place to go on a Friday night and get a pie with your buddies and have some beer. There is a bar and nice seating area. The atmosphere is great! The TVs always have the major sporting events on and local news. The pizza is very large and thin like New York style pizza but with less grease and a signiture sauce. Yummy! If you are in Seaford, I saw go here. They are open late and they are lots of fun...enjoy!

• Visited July 2013

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza Chain in Town”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Grottos' way of making pizza is different but that's what makes it great! The bbq chicken pizza is the best I've ever eaten and their marinated spinach is delicious!

• Visited October 2013
Liverpool, United States
“Tasty pizza”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

White pizza , slight onion flavor, thin and crispy. Antipasto salad had a good Italian dressing. Very friendly waitress. Recognized us when we came back again 2 days later. Gelato a new item for them. Small cup very reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
northeast US
“Good take-out pizza and wings”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel and heard some mixed reviews about this pizza. We ordered ten pizzas for a group. the pizza was delivered very quickly and was still hot. Almost everyone in our group thought the pizza was very good. I thought it was great and reminded me of one of my all time favorite places. I would definitely go back if I was in the area again. I live near the famous New jersey boardwalk pizza places. i thought Grotto pizza would give a good contest to jersey boardwalk pizza for taste. Grotto pizza is thin and delicious. It is a bit messier than some other thin crust styles. I thought it was very good. Give it a try

• Visited May 2013
New Providence, New Jersey
“Good pizza, kid friendly”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Within walking distance to our hotel. Many choices for pizza, subs and calzones. Large screen TVs, free popcorn, game room and very kid friendly. Something for everyone

Visited April 2013