“Best employees EVER! An extremely positive experience!”

Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Best employees EVER! An extremely positive experience!”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

From the minute we arrived at the front desk, Gilda and Susan made us feel like family. They went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful and positive visit. Our room was so comfortable and clean. The cleaning staff all greeted us. The breakfast was really good, as was the lady overseeing it. I would stay here again and again and would encourage anyone looking for a hotel in the area to stay here as well. Well Done Holiday Inn Express in Seaford, DE. (And Gilda and Susan should get a bonus or something! They are gems!!)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank springfever54

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Stayed June 3 - 5 2011 so we could enjoy The Old Mill Crab House. Hotel was in a Good Location for us. Hotel was Good and Clean has a nice little pond out back and a tiny outdoor swimming pool. Lots of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on Back side of Bldg overlook the Pond.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 17 May 2011

The location of the hotel was nice,outside looked good,plenty of parking ,easy to get to/from main road. The furniture was very nice and clean. The room was clean and stocked. That was the good side,now for the down side. The a/c had two setting on or off. The room got hot ,turn on the a/c for about 15 minutes and the room was cold. The morning after I checked in the front desk ran my credit card for a higher price than I was quoted and on top of that I paid in advance 3 months earlier. The shower rod was very loose and would not keep the curtain closed. Toilet would not flush good and clogged up on the morning we checked out. This hotel was advertise as just remodeled,if so then they need to go back to the drawing board.
Susan Patterson sjpat2@msn.com

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sjpat

Travellers are raving about these Seaford hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I've been staying at this hotel weekly for business trips in the area for almost a year now. I actually pass two other Holiday Inn hotels to stay at this one. The accommodations are great with reliable internet (a very important factor for me) and nice flat screen TV with plenty of channels. I get along with the staff great, and when there is a problem they get it taken care of right away. The fitness room is also better that others in the area too and I'm too busy to take a swim in the pool! There's always a free breakfast too ranging from ceral to bacon/eggs to fresh (make your own) pancakes.

Room Tip: Room with a View
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank JP697
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and have nothing but great things to say. The staff have all gone above and beyond the call of duty to make my stay a pleasant one. The manager "Carol" has made me feel like I was family. Rooms were nice and spacious and always cleaned and stocked. Will reccomend to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: the second and third floor had great views
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Vandalia, Ohio
Reviewed 13 December 2010

My husband and I stayed here for the 2nd year in a row and received the same great service as last year. We were with one of many groups of dedicated (crazed) particpants in 2010 Punkin Chunkin on the weekend of Nov 5-7. I can't say enough about how great the staff was. We enjoyed the snacks in the evening and it was nice to see friendly faces after a 12 hour day in the cold and mud. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is outstanding with great coffee. The staff did their best to keep up with all the mud the "chunkers" tracked in. (We took our boots off outside and carried them through the lobby, my mother taught me right). :) Hats off to the staff and we'll see you next year. Thanks for another great stay.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Falls Church, VA USA
Reviewed 28 August 2010

We spent one night at the hotel. We were greeted enthusiastically by the front desk staff, who were welcoming and helpful in answering our questions about the area. The customer service is excellent.

Our spacious standard guest room was nicely furnished, well maintained and immaculately clean. We had a view of the pond behind the hotel, which was perfect for a bird watcher like me!

The hotel has a daily complimentary continental breakfast and free coffee and tea are available 24/7. There is a small outdoor swimming pool which we really enjoyed.

We liked everything about the Holiday Inn Express in Seaford.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaford
Hampton Inn Seaford
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches
Hampton Inn Salisbury
Hampton Inn Salisbury
#1 of 14 in Salisbury

Been to Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13? Share your experiences!