“Great Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
St. Charles, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My stay was wonderful. Very clean room, updated and clean bathroom, softest hotel towels I've ever used, comfortable bed, very quiet and a wonderful breakfast with more options of any free breakfast I have seen.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

I wanted to take the time to respond to your email on our hotel. It is something that we don't take lightly and we appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel and your stay. Please come back to see us whenever you are in the area and don't forget to tell your friends and family about our hotel.

Fontane Nichols ~ GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Seaford, Delaware, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The only concern I had at this location was that we stayed there during the juvenile baseball championship playoffs. The mothers' of the boys yelled to each other down the hallways at 5:30 in the morning and the group was so loud at breakfast, I retreated to my room to eat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel via Trip Advisor. It is something that I take the time to look at and respond too. Your comments are important to us in an attempt to make our hotel the only hotel of choice for the traveler coming to the area. Your comments have helped get us that much closer to that goal. Thanks again, and please stop in and stay with us again whenever you are in the area.

United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Awesome place to stay. Staff was excellent. I definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone staying within 10 miles of Seaford Delware. Breakfast was frsh, hot, and the breakfast host was friendly. Everyone including the housekeepers were eager to help with anything I needed. I stayed at another hotel last visit and I would never go back. Dining, shopping, and other things to do while in town for reunion was nice.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stayed 3 nights early Oct. 2013......all was very good ....from the courteous and accommodating front desk lady to the polite housekeepers. I chose this hotel because of the good reviews so I won't repeat the features....but have to say it has a fitness center, great indoor huge swimming pool that looked very clean and a public washer/dryer, I didn't use either of these but I think they are important to many people.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 October 2013

After sending close to three weeks in Hilton chain hotels, I can honestly say that the Hampton Inn Seaford is absolutely up to standard. It's a relatively new property, but virtually identical to the rest. Consistency is good! We had very little to do with staff, but nothing to complain about. The room was clean and fresh. The location is terrific, surrounded by a variety of eateries within walking distance. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Arrived late in the evening, went to bed, and left right after breakfast, so I feel like I was barely there--but it was a good stay. Courteous and fast check-in. Clean, modern, quiet room with a very comfortable bed. Very good breakfast--somewhat better than the typical free breakfast bar. Great location right on the main drag. My only negative is that I thought the price was a bit high for the location (25 miles from the beach) and the fact that it was off-season. But on balance, I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much for those kind words towards our hotel and staff. It is something that we enjoy hearing but we don't take it lightly. We work hard to make sure that your experience is one to remember because we know that you have choices and we want to make sure that you choose the Hampton Inn of Seaford, Delaware everytime you are in the area. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your summer and remember to Make It A Hampton Day.

Fontane Nichols General Manager
Marietta, GA
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Hotel was clean and in good order. Breakfast was very good with variety. Price was reasonable. Even though the posted sign says the business center closes at 11 PM, I worked well past midnight without any issues.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the highway (RT 13). While traffic noise wasn't too bad, you might want to...