“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Seaford
Winter Haven
“Beautiful Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

A bit pricey but all the hotels in Seaford seemed to be overpriced. The hotel itself was very nice. Had a great breakfast (REAL eggs). The pool was nice and clean and very large. Room was very clean. Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for those kind words. It isn't taken lightly because we know that you have choices and I want to make sure that every time you need to make a choice, it will be the Hampton Inn Seaford, Delaware. Your business is appreciated and remember that this is your home away from home. Take care until we see you again.

Fontane Nichols General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Shamong, NJ, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was a very clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were properly prepared for our arrival. I forget several items in my room and the staff called me on my cell phone not just one put twice to inform me of what was was left behind. Once I was still in the state to retrieve the item. The other item was found after I had already gotten home so the Manager called me personally to let me know how much it would cost to have the item sent to me. It was there the very next day for a very minimal cost!

Westminster, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We enjoyed our short stay at the Hampton Inn. We just stayed for one night, on our way to Rehoboth Beach. The room was very clean and nice, as was the bathroom. The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good. I was pleased that the breakfast lasted until 10:00 a.m. so that we could sleep in and shower before going down. The price was a bit high at $139.00 a night for a room with a king sized bed. One night of lodging should not cost so much, although it was comperable to other hotels in the area.

New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent place to stay. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and the room was spotless. We were greeted at the front desk by Bryan and he was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely be going back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Fall River, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had a great time this past weekend. The innkeeper was helpful. She entertained me with neighboring restaurants and was so pleasant. The accommodations were spacious and the bathroom sparkled. I will be back when I am in Southern Delaware again. Thanks Hampton staff for making me feel so safe and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HISeaford, General Manager at Hampton Inn Seaford, responded to this review, 11 June 2014

Haddon Heights, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed during a Sports at the Beach baseball tournament for two nights and was pleased with what we found! I called to confirm our online reservation a day ahead, (just in case, I feel like lately I've been hearing horror stories of online reservations being lost etc) and Heather was kind and professional and even changed our accommodations to 2 queen beds. Upon arriving, the personnel was courteous and the check in was smooth. The only disappointment was our room location, next to the elevator and vending area on the second floor-room 216. I was disappointed in our location but we arrived late into the evening and the hotel was fully booked at that point. There was a considerable amount of noise from the elevator since it was the only one in the hotel, but the a/c in our room drowned out the sound. Our room was very clean and all amenities were as they should be. Nothing to complain about, sheets and beds were clean and very comfortable. There was a micro and fridge, both spotless and functioning. Even though we were there for a baseball tournament and there was boys of all ages there, it wasn't overrun with them, probably because we were about 20 mins. away from the complex and Hampton Inn invokes a curfew and waiver that baseball parents must sign upon arrival. It states that the players must be in their rooms by 9pm and no running the halls, etc., and will be held accountable. The hotel is smaller than most and sits close to the highway in a shopping center in front of Walmart and Applebee's, across the street is a Texas Roadhouse and IHop. This Hampton Inn offers 10% discounts to these eateries. Overall it was a very comfortable stay even during baseball season, I would highly recommend!

Room Tip: stay away from room 216, it's next to elevator and vending.

Fall River, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The overall hotel appearance was welcoming. One of the few that had reserved spots for Diamond members as well as handicapped parking at each of its doors rather than only at the front entrance was especially great sign of the concern. the linen was clean, pillows were recently replaced, and for a warm late Spring day well cooled were the rooms. There was a Walmart and an Applebee's in the same lot. There were several restaurants nearby. Although it was a 45 minute drive back to the base, it turned out to be a relaxing ride to wind down and prepare for the next day. breakfast was warm and the staff were amenable. Later in the week, I informed the Inn about product that was outdated and they immediately responded and assured me they would check their inventory. Cannot ask for moe. The manager on duty on both evenings of my stay was very accommodating and offered me a coupon to save money on my meal next door.

Room Tip: The accessible room offered more space for my chair than every hotel that I have stayed at in months...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for those kind words. It isn't taken lightly because we know that you have choices and I want to make sure that every time you need to make a choice, it will be the Hampton Inn Seaford, Delaware. Since our last email, I did check our inventory and I had everything that was outdated removed and I have contacted our vendor to let them know that what we received was unacceptable. They have sent us fresh items and I just want to say than you for shedding light on our Hilton Honors Gold & Diamond Snack items. Your business is appreciated and remember that this is your home away from home. Take care until we see you again.

Fontane Nichols General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaford
Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13
#2 of 4 in Georgetown
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 4 in Georgetown

Been to Hampton Inn Seaford? Share your experiences!