Comfort Suites Seaford
Hotwire.com
US$118
US$172
US$161
All reviewsbaseball tournamentstayed herelast minute bookingbigger roombreakfast attendantnice hotelnice breakfastearly checkroom was clean and comfortablebreakfast roomstay there againyogurtgeorgetownpetsdelawarerehoboth
Reviewed 21 August 2010

My family and I stayed here while in the area for a baseball tournament. We were nicely surprised to see what a nice place this was. We have been to several tournaments and you never know what to expect. Comfortable, CLEAN rooms, as well as spacious. The breakfast was nice loved the waffle maker, nice selection something for everyone. Pretty good since that's included in your stay. We enjoyed chatting with Russ during our breakfast visits. He was very friendly and seemed to really enjoy meeting the various guests there. A friendly face goes a long way. We would definately recommend this place to stay. It is not next to the beach but more reasonable and the beach is not too far of a drive.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Radrn60
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We needed a place to stay during a baseball tournament and this one had gotten some questionable reviews so we were a little reluctant to book it. However, we had no problems at all. The public rooms, guest rooms and pool area were all clean. Breakfast was pretty decent. The staff on hand in the mornings were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank KatreD
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Baseball tournament, extended a couple of days for some beach time.

Rooms were clean, beds were better than most, staff was very nice, & Russ made us feel at home.

Free breakfast was probably the best we experienced so far, as a perk for the stay.

If there is a baseball tournament going on, it will be crowded, and busy. But, this is how the hotel makes money, so call ahead if this might be a problem.

We had fun.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank royto
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We stayed for two nights. Room was very clean and spacious. The hotel staffs were very friendly, polite and we had pleasant conversations. Nice pool and very clean. Great service. We would certainly return there. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2010

WARNING: When you call the 800 number and ask for a rollaway, they'll add it on for you BUT...the hotel has NO rollaways. I called the front desk a few hours prior to arriving to confirm and was given the bad news. I couldn't do anything because we were there for a baseball tournament and most of our team was staying there in addition to at least two other teams. The best the GM did was offer to cancel my reservation without penalty. And I didn't even get it directly from him/her but instead the front desk lady. The best part? When the bill was slipped under our door on the day of check out, the $10 charge per night for the rollaway was there! Oh, and when you check out, you have to verbally tell them you didn't use the safe or else the charges will remain on your bill. Luckily I read everything I sign so I saw it on the paper I initialled when we checked in.

Room (king bed with sofabed) was very spacious and clean. Hot breakfast (omelets, bacon, sausage, make-you-own waffles, toast, etc.) was probably the best part of the stay. Location is good, close to a WalMart, Food Lion and fast food. Other than the GM (whom I would've given an approved rating if he/she just talked to me personally and said sorry), staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family