“I pass this place 5 days a week and stopped by; however I am not a frequent customer” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nathans/Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nathans/Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Bridgeville, DE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

Let me begin by saying I am not a fan of the grease/fried foods.

Occasionally it's okay but basically 75% of their menu consists of deep fried foods. If you want a hot dog or sandwich they have a grill in which they cook your meal or should you want a soup or chili then I believe they have slow cookers which have heated items.

As for the prices I tend to think that are a little high. When you compare them to the fast food items you order thru the drive thru there is to me a slighty higher price, but I do not order the food on the menu I began visiting Nathans when they had their daily specials which were advertised on a sign in the early opening days. When I want old fasioned crinkle thick fries this is the place to be.

Never seems to be over crowed, probably the local merchants and devoted customers keep this place afloat. Try it you may like it.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank queen042002

Delaware
“I hope they make it in that location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We love Nathans & Arthur Treachers! We have been there several times. Love their hotdogs (just bought some to grill at the grocery store). We love their fish sandwiches too. They make this chocolate chip cookie stuffed with ice cream that is to die for. So when you are there check out the freezer to the left of the condiments. Yummy choices & good prices. There's also an ice cream store inside the building that sells Hershey ice cream. They have a play area outside for kids too. We would go there all the time but they are in an odd location away from other stores. There's a "dead zone" between Smyrna & Dover and that's where this place is. They are on the South bound side so people wanting to pick up Dinner after work coming from Dover have to make a left through traffic and then have to make a U turn when they leave. They should have put the restaurant on the other side of RT 13 for all the people coming from Dover are able to zip in, get dinner & zip out. So, it's out of the way and face it...convenience wins every time. No one wants their fast food to be cold by the time they get it back home. I wish they would send out coupons like all the other fast food restaurants do. It may drum up some more business. When we are going to eat fast food the 1st thing we do is get the coupons out. If we had their coupons we probably would make the trip more often.

• Visited November 2012