“Its a bar”

The Reef
Ranked #216 of 560 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Its a bar with bar atmosphere but the food is good and reasonable

Reviewed 3 February 2012

small bar/restaurant in out of the way strip shopping plaza flanked by tatoo, liquor /lotto stores. probably not the best for a date or quality experience.

1  Thank travel1jc
Reviewed 27 September 2010

Terrible service and food. Treated like total crap unless your a friend of the owner. Stay far away from this place if you are looking for a half decent bar.

2  Thank Moytle
Reviewed 6 March 2010

The Reef is a great place to be! i love their food and the entertainment was great! The bartenders were really nice and the price was great! this beach themed restaurant is great and i will tell all my friends to stop by

3  Thank B0bby2112
Reviewed 1 January 2009

Traveling past this place for years, we finally stopped in for dinner one night. I had the Porterhouse and my wife had the Dungeness crabs. Both were wonderful, and our server was great. I'm sorry it took us so long to try this great place. I would recommend The Reef to anyone who wants great food and a great beach type atmosphere. The prices were good too. This place is better than it looks from the outside.I'll be back often!