“Busy Business Lunch Crowd, Great Musical Guests!”
Review of The Queen

The Queen
Ranked #22 of 73 things to do in Wilmington
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stopped by for Lunch to see the Famous Guitarist Eric Sommer. Great Service, Good Food. No Drink Specials, however the drinks were very good, and priced typically for the area. They have a Large Concert Venue downstairs. Busy, Business Crowd during lunch. I will be back to see a Night Show, and update my review. Parking is on the street.

1  Thank ChefGaryCurry

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I eat lunch here all the time & the food is always good on a regular basis. They have a few tables outside. But what's great is the concert hall area, super intimidate, great view no matter where you stand, it makes your music experience so much more special!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

World Cafe Live at the Queen is a great venue! We have been to see some great concerts (including Dave Mason and Sonny Landreth), to a beer dinner, and, most recently, to Delaware Humane Association's Muttini Mixer event. The venue is great, and we like being able to eat, drink, and listen to great music (and dance if we want to...)! It's wonderful to have a seconds great music venue in Wilmington, and the Queen is a more casual, edgier alternative to the Grand. Both are great and both have longstanding histories in Wilmington. We are glad that the Queen has been restored and now shines as one of the best venues in the Philly area to hear some great music! (Having the dogs in attendance at the Muttini Mixer to raise money for a good cause was an added treat!)

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I heard about the Queen but never went until Janis Ian came to town. We have gone to the original World Café in Philadelphia and wasn't sure what to expect. What a great place to see a concert and have dinner. The concert was amazing. I closed my eyes and thought I was hearing Janis Ian in 1974. She sounds the same. The staff was very nice and friendly. We really enjoyed ourselves and would attend more events/concerts

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great performance took place last evening in this charming old vaudeville theartre in downtown Wilmington ........Marc Cohn absolutely wowed the audience for nearly 2 hours . We will definetley be checking out future concerts and look forward to returning to the World Cafe Live.

1  Thank Flick115