“Homemade Italian in Trolly Square”

Cafe Napoli Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 551 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Homemade Italian in Trolly Square”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great family Italian restaurant. Service is outstanding and prices very affordable. Try the chopped antipasto salad - pizza by the slice is terrific. Chicken picata and the borrato (not sure on that spelling) are delicious. Great find - half price bottles of wine on Tuesday!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cathykdawg

Lincoln
“Huge portions”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Our family of six enjoyed this restaurant. We ordered an entree for each person, not realizing that each entree could easily serve two, we had tons of leftovers and unfortunately were traveling so had no way to safely store/transport them. Service was quick and friendly, really appreciated several people on the prep line out front greeting us as we entered and wishing us a good evening on the exit. Don't let the strip ma all location sway you, the food was amazing!

1 Thank stampjen
Wilmington, Delaware
“shrug”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Food is not on par with pricing. I eaten in restaurant and take out. I'll do take out in desperation but I'll never sit down again.
The food was overcooked, service slow-propensity towards girls who are in high school/college that are not on the ball.
I've taken out the pizza, not a fan but I like New York style Pizza so I agree that I'm biased.
The owner's also own Catina Di Napoli in Trolley Square-much better food, atmosphere and service.
Just disappointing after everything I've heard from a slew of people but I did hear one common theme-servers-blase and uninterested.

• Visited May 2014
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,759 helpful votes
“LOTS of Good Food at GREAT prices”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went here the other day for a social gathering. We were set up in one of their banquet rooms. The place was decorated nicely & the wait staff did a great job taking care of everyone. I had the chicken parmigiana. It was delicious. The portion size was huge--enough for 2 servings! I brought half of it home for lunch the following day!! The sauce was sweet and velvety. Delish! I also had a sampling of desserts off their dessert platter in addition to a slice of carrot cake. The cheesecake was pretty good. The carrot cake was decent.

Overall, another great visit with Café Napoli. I would recommend it. It is a nice place to have dinner as a family OR throw a dinner party of any type (bridal shower, birthday, social event, etc). We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“ok, not great”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

this place will do when all else fails. Nothing really wrong with it, except maybe the meatballs! LOL seriously, very funky there? The pizza is definitely good. Again, food is not bad just not great. Typical of this kind of place and yet some of the prices can be high for a more low end kind of place. Ok in a pinch is what I say but you can do better.

• Visited June 2014