“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Met great friends from Maryland there (we're from NJ) and had a fabulous dinner and the service was top notch. Will definitely go back and real soon. It's worth the ride.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stopped in. The Oysters Rockefeller was very good. My wife had the cioppino and I the crab ravioli. She said that some of the fish was dry and a couple of the shrimp over cooked, but overall it was good. My crab and ravioli were good, it was the sauce I didn’t care for as it tasted more out of a can. Service was ok but it was really loud in there.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent food and always feel welcomed. Wide variety of dishes. Very Fresh. Have not been for dinner yet, but hope to soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Always an awesome meal at Feby’s. Suggest making reservations so you don’t have a long wait. But it is worth the wait if you have to

Reviewed 3 June 2018

ok so we go Saturday 4:30, not packed yet. read the reviews looks good. we try it. good atmostphere nothing fancy but nautical. there are two floors we had a half booth in corner on first floor was nice. server lauren was very nice full of info. got our water and told about the specials at lunchtime during the week, no lunch menu on sat and sun. so what you can get for lunch mon thru fri is half the cost of the dinner menu. we'll remember that if we go back. literally the price doubles. she brings bread very good with butter. we order soups, crab bisque excellent and a lot and clam chowder white very good and both were hot. entrees hubby ordered bistro steak with gorgonzola butter med, he loved it. I order fried seafood combo, big. each came with two sides cole slaw and baked pot very good and he got baked and wild rice good. my issue was with the fried seafood, very crispy like almost hard and crunchy, not a fan. either it was the bread crumbs or fried too long. and it was a lot of breading. now did a review of Big Fish close by and by comparison latter was lightly fried and excellent and a very fine coating. also by comparison the oysters were huge at Big Fish and very skinny and small at Feby's. Now i'd come back to Feby's for their soups and breads, i'd pass on the entrees. oh least I forget the price. 2 waters 2 soups that really were very good and 2 entrees (no cocktails no desserts) $70 no tip incl. seafood combo was $34 and by comparison combo at Big Fish was $22 and better. But to each his own! we're glad we went.

1  Thank DaunaGermany