“Great Food, Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harry's Seafood Grill

Harry's Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 548 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I had a fantastic experience with our two year old. The food was phenomenal, and while there were very expensive items on the menu (Seared Tuna was amazing), there was also a fairly inexpensive selection of (not so) small plates. The waiter was great and made really good recommendations. The kid's menu is good as well - fish sticks weren't your typical "From the freezer" type and the Fries were really good. Easy parking.

Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious lunch in a lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Harry's seafood for lunch and had a delicious meal. We started with the rich crab and artichoke dip, and were very pleased with our entree choices. I'm not a big seafood eater, and had the grass fed burger which was tasty, covered with caramelized onions and a generous helping of cheese. My husband had the amberjack with rice pilaf which he loved so much, he's talking about it 2 days later. This is a great place for fresh seafood, nice variety, and well prepared. It's on the bank of the Christina river, so there's great atmosphere as well.

1 Thank Jeanbedf
Wilmington, Delaware
“Some of the best seafood in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

When you can't eat at a seafood restaurant on the coast, go to Harry's. like their Savoy Grill, the food is excellent and the service is great!

Visited May 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very unimpressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our visit to Harry's was pretty disappointing, especially based on the prices and the reviews I had read. We went in July 2014 for my girlfriend's birthday. They initially seated us outside on the water, but the bugs forced us back inside. They then seated us in a corner of the restaurant where we found out later the lights (on the vaulted ceilings) had gone out the night before. So, was pretty much had to eat dinner in the dark. Why would they seat us in that area when other areas were clearly available?

The waiter was on a bit on the arrogant side and not very helpful; getting information on the dinner choices was like pulling teeth. Very uncommunicative w/ no urgency or goal to help us. I started with an oyster shooter - it was lukewarm and had pieces of shell in it. Not good! The clam chouder was basically under heated potato soup w/ not one discernable piece of clam that could be found. The salad was good and my girlfriend's barramundi was a highlight, but my dish was very "plain jane" for the money. Overall, extremely unimpressive.

With this place, you basically get the idea that much of their patrons are corporate business people who spend a lot of money. If you don't rank, you're basically treated as "second class." Overall, a very unremarkable dining experience. No need to return to this place. Check!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eric C
“Great food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Harry's with some friends. We enjoyed our meal out on the patio. The service is excellent. I must say their food is great. The ceviche is awesome!

1 Thank TrinaC81