“Dreamy or Therapeutic - Your Choice”
Review of The Massage Center

The Massage Center
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I have had massages from Wendy (outstanding, peaceful, soooo relaxing) and Ron (therapeutic sports massage, not relaxing-- but he gets all the kinks out). I've also had acupressure that was outstanding (can't remember the therapist's name... Patty?). There are something like a dozen practitioners in there (and as many rooms), so you can usually get in whenever you want.

2  Thank Gretchen K
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I have been going to The Massage Center for about 4 years and I have NEVER had a bad experiance! Every time I leave I feel relaxed and refreshed! They cater the message to meet your needs, unlike other places that give you a generic massage that fits the "standard".

1  Thank Angela M