The rooms were cozy, EXTREMELY clean and fragrant. The bed was oh so relaxing.I hate smelly hotel rooms that smell stale; the showerhead was phenonemal it felt like home. Check in was okay was too slow only 1 person (seem like they were on a skeleton crew). I was very disappointed in the size of the indoor pool ONLY 3FT and water level was low. For a weekend stay I was also disappointed that not much was open on a Saturday when ur looking for breakfast. .Also for the rate you are paying breakfast should be complimentary. Other than that I would definitely stay again at this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton