While vacationing in Delaware, my wife and I stayed three nights at this hotel. The staff really is professional and courteous. Upon our arrival, LaAsia went out of her way too make us feel welcome and cared for. We stayed on the 16th floor, which gave us the quiet we were seeking. The rooms, although a bit use wearied, we're clean, comfortable and spacious. The king beds are conducive for restful sleep. This centrally located property made day trips to Dover, the Brandywine Valley and Philadelphia extremely easy. Caution, many of the the local, small restaurants near the location are not open on Sundays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton