We spent to nights at the downtown Sheraton while we were there to see Longwood
Gardens and Winterthur. The hotel was lovely, the rooms were large with nice amenities such as bottled water, toiletries, and disposable bedroom shoes (nice touch). There was plenty of parking below, and there was a wonderful restaurant open in the evenings right down the street. The breakfast buffet was outstanding, and there is a chef to make you an omelet if you so desire. The entire staff was more than cordial, and that means a lot when you have been on the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington is in Brandywine Valley by Rodney Square, Grand Opera House, museums, and many corporate headquarters. Our all-suites hotel has 7 meeting rooms which hold up to 300 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Wilmington Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Hotel Wilmington
- Sheraton Wilmington
- Wilmington Sheraton