Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$163
US$156
Doubletree.com
US$125
US$109
Inn at Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$187
US$171
US$167
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor poolbedroom suitebrandywine valleygreat hotellongwood gardenssmall kitchenhome away from homefree breakfastred lobsterstate parkshopping and restaurantscomfortable hotelother hotelsshort driverooms are largewilmington area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What a very nice hotel!! My family and I stayed in the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. It was wonderful; lots of space. It was even better than being at home. The rooms were very clean. We had everything we needed.
Breakfast is provided. It was very good with lots of variety. The breakfast staff was very friendly and helpfu. The only complaint I have is the seating. On Saturday morning, there were more people than tables. This Homewood Suites has lots of sofas in the lobby/breakfast area which means there is not a lot of room for tables.
My family and I had a very nice time. If we return to Wilmington, we will plan to stay in this Homewood Suites again.
Homewood Suites is quickly becoming my favorite chain to stay in!!

Room Tip: When traveling with several family members, definitely reserve the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family had a family wedding in Maryland and we thought it would be fun to stop off in Wilmington to break the long drive from NY. Our room was like an apartment completely furnished with a full kitchen. Everything is very nicely furnished and clean. The hotel staff is very nice and accommodating. My girls went into the pool which was heated and very well kept. I felt it was like a mini resort. The hotel has a lounge and a free coffee/tea bar. In addition, the complimentary breakfast was "off the hook". A mélange of fresh and delicious food even the most finicky eaters will find something to eat. From the pancakes and make your own waffles to the fresh bread and fruits. Please be ware if you are not a people person since breakfast is casual and you may need to sit close to others. We loved it; met really nice people and found it quite refreshing to have such a comfortable laid back setting. Last but not least the hotel has a fitness center that included some weights and elliptical machines. Though we did not use it we did see that it was clean and well lighted with flat screen for each machine.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alona S
Reviewed 18 May 2014

5 day stay--convenient to NeMours, Winterthur, Longwood Gardens. Large suite with living room, well equipped. Very large bedroom and bathroom. Breakfasts much better than Hampton Inn and free, unlike Hilton. Bacon or sausage, Waffles or French toast--menu varies. Weekday free manager dinners--ate two nights and happy enough we did not leave property for a dinner elsewhere. Staff friendly and hotel is clean. Great pool area but still too cold in late May for us. We will probably stay at other Homewood Suites based on this visit. Christiana Mall is close, and NeMours. Other attractions not far. Concorde Mall is almost across the street.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed from May 7 to May 10th, 2014 My husband and I only had one day reservation with Homewood Suites in Brandywine Delaware. We had plans to stay at another Hilton Managed property in the area, however, after our first night stay, we enjoyed the staff and amenities so much we asked to continue our stay there. The staff including the Manager Jay B. , Sales Director Michelle Keck and the entire staff are personable, friendly, resourceful, helpful, kind and hospitable in every way. My husband and I are looking forward to visiting the area again and staying with the awesome people who are working at this hotel. We could not be more pleased with everyone staffed at this location and how comfortable our suite was. Kudos to the food and beverage manager and his staff. Wow, what an amazing breakfast and dinner you supplied to your guest! No one ever leaves your station hungry or unhappy. The women and men working the registration desk are simply awesome. I must have lost my room key a half a dozen times in the brief time we were there. The folks at the registration always assisted me with a smile and gave me a new key and shampoo I had requested. Oh speaking of shampoo, The bath tub in our suite was deeper and longer than the one we have at our home. My husband and I took turns taking long hot bubble baths. It felt wonderful! We absolutely love the spacious suite we stayed in. The bedroom was huge, enough space to put 2 king beds in it and the living room plus kitchen just made it that much more comfortable. Oh and speaking of comfort, we both slept sound on the king bed. I do not want to brag to much, I mean after all we do not want our secret to become everyone else treasure too. :) WE LOVED STAYING HERE!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at this lodging for five nights, and the only non-positive thing we can say is it is not spanking new. It is, however, clean and convenient.

The service staff was especially courteous and helpful.

The food variety and taste was the best we have had at any Homewood, and we have stayed at many. Coincidentally, during the period we were there, so too was the touring group from the Rolls Royce Owners Club (RROC). Whether this impacted the variety and quality of both the breakfasts and the evening meals, I cannot say, But we were very pleased.

We would definitely re-visit this lodging.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business