From the moment we arrived at the Saint Reagis we were greeted with a warm welcome! The valet personnel quickly unloaded baggage for 6 travelers. We stepped into the lobby and it was absolutely breath taking. A woman approached us carrying pink champagne was the second person in less than a minute of our arrival to greet us. Wow!!! Many thanks to Frank and GIselle at the concierge desk for going above and beyond to make these "First time MIami" visitors feel like we had the inside scoop with their prompt service and attention. The staff at the pool, gym, beach and the room maids.....your effort and smiling faces don't go unappreciated by our family! Thank you all! We occupied while at the Saint Reagis three rooms(all of which were fantastic)! Miami was beautiful, fun and hard to leave! We will return and will most diffently return to see our friends at the beautiful Saint Reagis. Until then.....all the best! The Bowers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance, refined luxury, and anticipatory service. Awarded the coveted Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond awards for 2017, our exclusive hotel is directly across from the celebrated Bal Harbour Shops; the whirlwind energy of South Beach and premier events like the world-renowned Art Basel are moments away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida