“Almost don't want to tell anyone…..” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bal Harbour
CT
“Almost don't want to tell anyone…..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at many lovely 5 star hotels, but this hotel is truly a standout. The rooms are super comfortable and well thought out, in so many way. I am sure there is not a bad one in the place, and they all have views. The beach is lovely, the pool areas offer many different seating options and the staff is very attentive. I even looked into purchasing the mattress, thats how well we slept!

Room Tip: Do not think you can go wrong,
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear ParrotheadCt,

Thank you for the lovely review of your recent stay at The St. Regis Bal Harbour. I am delighted to read that the hotel was a true standout and you had a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My son and I spent one night here in October visiting another family and the hotel is absolutely incredible from the attention to detail to the incredible service!

Usually when I'm in Miami I love being in South Beach but after having stayed here I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for the rooms higher up. We were on the 7th floor overlooking the ocean with a fabulous balcony...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear LondonGeorgia,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear you and your son had a wonderful stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Miami's best address.

36,000 Feet
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wow - what a gorgeous hotel. From the moment you walk through the lobby of the St Regis Bal Harbour you will not be disappointed. We stayed in a 23rd floor Astor Oceanfront Junior Suite which was the perfect size for our seven night stay and had one of the best beds we have found in a hotel. The decor throughout is spectacular and is more than matched by the attentive and genuinely friendly service whether by the pool or in the excellent Atlantico and J&G Grill restaurants. Do make sure to request a south facing room as those facing north, whilst having a lovely view, get absolutely no sun at all. On the evidence of this St Regis, Starwood easily has placed it's premium brand on a level above Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton.

Room Tip: South facing if you want direct sunlight
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BalHarbourManager, Manager at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Twoginsonetonic,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience here on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities while you were staying with us. We appreciate the kind comments, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Unparalleled service! Jose Sanchez started and ended our stay with perfection! Flawless and elegant interior design! You know the food is amazing when even the breakfast buffet leaves you in awh! No stone is left unturned when it comes to quality and service!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cms2264
Dear Cms2264,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay, and that Jose went above and beyond to make your stay so great, and that you enjoyed the cuisine and the interior design. We aim to exceed expectations at every chance, so I happy to hear we delivered on that promise.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Stayed here in July, hotel is beautiful and they aim to please and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Grounds are immaculate and rooms are truly luxurious, spacious with a large balcony and not overly expensive (a little expensive but an indulgence that's worth it). Really beautiful spa, pools and fitness center with easy access to the beach. Located right across the street from the Bal Harbour mall which is either a + or a - depending on your perspective.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Sbgild,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear you were a very satisfied guest, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

You expect a high level of service from any St. Regis but I did not expect the room to be as large, lavish and well-designed as it was. I have never had a basic hotel room with a travertine hallway down the center with a power room and dressing room on one side and the incredible bathroom on the other....with sliding wall panels instead of ordinary doors. The terrace overlooking the ocean was very large with two great chaise lounges and a table and chairs. Everything, including the drapes, are controlled by a bedside panel. I found myself wanting to stay in the room rather than go down to the beach.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear MikeP,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience at The St. Regis Bal Harbour. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your room and its amenities so much. We take pride in having the largest and most well-equipped rooms & suites in Florida, so we appreciate the kind feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

My girlfriend at the time, and I traveled down to the St. Regis over Columbus day where I was going to propose. I booked with the Amex FHR program and was upgraded upon arrival to an incredible suite with 2 balconies and spectacular ocean views (I believe every room in the resort has this same incredible ocean view, which is a welcome surprise from many beach front resorts that advertise "ocean-view" and you can barely see it!) We were welcomed with champagne and a tour of the resort even though we arrived at 10:30 at night. The trip and engagement planning started weeks in advance and the entire St. Regis staff treated it as if it were there own engagements!

The staff of the entire resort was exceptional. I called Julio, the private dining coordinator, who helped me set up a private dinner in a beach cabana, Dominic and Rodrigo, the pool and beach manager who helped me set up a waterfront engagement, and the concierge team who helped me get flowers and a photographer. On a resort front, the pool and beach service was exceptional and even though the resort was crowded, it never felt that way as we had plenty of room and attentive service throughout out stay. The Remede spa gave what my fiance described as "the best massage of her life" and our butler team led by Marc and Karina set up a surprise special turndown service in our room after our engagement, figured out a way for us to transport the flowers home when we decided at the last minute to bring them with, and even gave us a book (based on a passing comment I made to Marc about my fiance's and my hobby) and a picture from the engagement to take home. We were both blown away by this incredibly thoughtful gesture.

The food at the resort was what you would expect of a St. Regis, we had dinner from the J&R restaurant which had great local seafood, simply and elegantly prepared for pretty reasonable prices and Atlantico for breakfast (the breakfast buffet was delicious and full of local fruit and juices).

The staff and resort made sure that everything was flawless and then went even further with ideas, suggestions, and service that went above and beyond anything I expected or had thought of. It was like I was a member of their family for the weekend, and it was the most memorable stay of my life. I realize this sounds over the top, and it has been a couple of weeks but I am still blown away and in awe of the whole experience. I literally could not say enough nice things about the resort, the people, and the setting.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear MRG2032,

Congratulations on your recent engagement, and thank you for making The St. Regis Bal Harbour a part of such an important occasion. I am delighted to hear our staff helped make this special moment happen, and I will be sure to share your kind comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our address again in the future. From all of us at The St. Regis Bal Harbour, we wish you and your fiance the best of luck in your new life together.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bal Harbour
W South Beach
W South Beach
#8 of 206 in Miami Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,350 reviews

Been to The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!