Just back from a two night stay. The location is in the heart of Bal Harbour shopping stores and convenient to most of what we wanted to do via a short walk. If you're not up to the walk, there is a house car available that can be scheduled as well ( A $200000+bentley).
Rooms are luxurious and understated with all the amenities one would expect. What makes it all stand out is their professional yet friendly service among the whole property. Our special memory was built by a server at Fresca,(the Pool&beach restaurant with a stunning view of the ocean).As a common traveler, you notice many upscale resorts and restaurants care to train their employees for the best service, however, a genuine smile and genuine care is a diamond in the rough to find and an inheritable gift. Christian was professional, entertaining and made us feel truly comfortable. Also another experience to highlight is the J&G grill restaurant, good option for dinner. We had some noise issues during our first night but the outstanding service made us forget all about it. Surely we would tell friends to visit, I can hardly wait for a second experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida