We stay at this property several times a year. The property and its amenities are beautiful. Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by Jose Sanchez, who always greeted us by name and with a smile. We did feel that housekeeping and room service were off their game during our stay this March 2014. Rooms went unserviced all day, and each time we ordered room service, an item was missing from the order. For these reasons, my overall rating is a 4 at a resort that for every reason and in every category of critique would otherwise earn a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Prestigia, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida