St. Regis in Bal Harbor is an uber luxurious hotel in a prime location. It's directly across the Bal Harbor shopping center, which may be one of the most expensive high end malls in the country. In addition it's in the middle of a Jewish neighborhood, where the local restaurants and bakeries provide Kosher cuisines (kosher steak house, kosher bakeries).
The room we had, had an ocean view. It was awesome. The weather on the beach side of the hotel is significantly better then the road side, I assume this is a beach affect.
The pool was great, live music interesting.
The butler service was helpful, she booked reservations for us 3 days before we arrived to the hotel.
The only problem, which was shocking considering how expensive this hotel was ($1000/night or 30,000 SPG points) was the cleaning service. Our room did not get cleaned until almost 7pm the next day. Even stranger, we had spilled orange juice on our sheets. Rather than change the sheets, the cleaning staff flipped the sheets over assuming nobody would notice.
At a $200/night place, fine. But not at a $1000/night, uber luxurious, ultra exclusive resort like the St. Regis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida