We were pampered from the moment we arrived. Welcomed by doorman and greeted at check in with pink champagne - delightful. Then onto a tour of resort and room. Fantastic room with full balcony and gorgeous ocean view ! J&G Grill for dinner served by the excellent Niño. Our favorite server was Beatriz @ Fresca - what a jewel they have ! We looked forward to lunch everyday because of her. Don't forget to have a couples massage and/or mani as we/I did @ Remede. Chia & Anjelica are the best for massage and ask for Joan the nail tech. Best overall resort we have ever visited !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida