I usually don’t write many reviews but I really wanted to share my outstanding experience in the St Regis Bal Harbor. I’ve been there 2 times for work, the last of which was a few weeks ago. I love the location, design, service, not to mention the gorgeous ocean view room & all of that technology. The bathroom is incredible with a TV inside the mirror!
The service personnel were excellent. At one point, I was in a hurry and needed some extra towels when I heard the room bell being rung by a minibar guy named Yan. He called me by name & he was very polite. I asked him for extra towels, some extra water and Ice, & he said I'll be right back. He left and 5 minutes later I heard the bell again and it was him with the towels, ice and extra water that I asked for! I knew this wasn’t even his job but that’s kind of service you will find at this St Regis. He even helped me set up the wifi for my phone. The housekeeping was excellent and the room was very clean when I arrived. Oh and I forgot that the hotel even knew it was my birthday and sent a delicious cake to my room! Can’t wait to get back to the St Regis Bal Harbor & be treated like a guest should be at a five star hotel!
Frederik Van Zyl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida