The hotel lobby is strikingly beautiful, classy and missing the common registration area; you know you're entering someplace truly special. Elevator button reads room key and takes you to your floor. Rooms are high-end contemporary in design, yet comforting and inviting vs. cold and sparse. Restaurant brunch is first-class, pool and beach area spectacular, and making it all amazing is the friendliest, attentive staff I've ever encountered in a hotel. Every single staff person you encounter is incredibly pleasant and completely accommodating. This St. Regis is the model of what a first-class hotel should be, and, of course, the rate commands it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida