I have been fortunate to of traveled to many St. Regis around the world. This one has to be one of my favorites. Service is outstanding, everyone is very courteous. Keep in mind that you are in North Miami Beach area. If South Beach (bars, clubs, etc) is your thing then you are about 5-10 minute drive from this property. We liked this area because it is quiet, romantic and relaxing, there is still plenty to do here, just a different Vibe. Room service feels your dining at a restaurant. We got in 4:30PM and we had to wait almost an hour because our room was not ready. We were treated to a drink at the bar while we waited. Once in our room we felt the wait was worth it since the view and the layout of the room was excellent. we had booked a deluxe ocean view and were upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Ocean view room. Basically it was an apartment! full kitchen, washing machine, etc. Sadly no coffee machine... But we had the butler who was kind enough to get us coffee when we needed it. Connecting rooms seem to be available. Your room key is assigned to a specific elevator, and to your floor, no buttons to press. Our Elevator and our floor had only two rooms, very private. No walking miles of corridor to get to your room. Exit your elevator, two steps and you are at your room door. The property also seems to be family oriented. Lots of families from different ages are all around but still feels romantic (next trip we're taking our kids!). The Jefferson's didn't have it this good. Calm and relaxing all around. The only thing that was not present in our room was a work station... yes not all are on vacation. I had to move around the room to get comfortable. I had two balconies to choose from to do my work overlooking the ocean... the agony ;) Wi-Fi seems to work well, they also have wired internet you can connect to from the bedroom phone. Blu-Ray player in the room so the TV can keep the kids busy. Also make sure to speak with the Concierge desk before your arrival, they can give lots of recommendations. Would I return? in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exclusive enclave in Bal Harbour with luxury oceanfront accommodations, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Hotel Bal Harbour
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Florida