Red Roof Inn Baldwin
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baldwin
Reviewed 17 April 2014

we stayed at this small motel on our wat to clearwater beach,tempa last week and we so bestwestern sign so we stop at this small motel and when we check in in room number 112 nonsmoking room by office the room was xtra clean with all the aminity and breakfast in the morning was just right. overall very pleasent stay. we will sure stay here again next year.

Room Tip: stay at this property and save money and have a good sleep and have a good breakfast
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keri p

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Not a place for tourists. Very industrial area, seedy characters, lots of people smoking, including staff of the hotel. Mainly a hotel for truckers ( large truck stop next door). Did not feel very safe in the area. Large industrial train yard right across the street. The check in staff were nice, a little slow at getting us a room even though we had a reservation. Would probably stay at the Best Western about 10 miles down the road nearer to Jacksonville next time I go over that way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia K
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Not many times I had terrible experience as in this hotel in my life...
The room was just DISGUSTING. Everything was dirty, the linen, the bed, the carpet, the door of the bathroom, the bathroom at all. We choosed to skip the shower as the bathroom was disgusting!!! The toiled was bloody. The bed and the linen had stained as the carpet.
Never happend to us. When I complained to the Best Western about this hotel, they said they are not able to give back the price we paid for. Terrible.
Going to attach few photos.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hrefa
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We had a good experience with our stay at this Best Western, but the problem was that our GPS showed the motel in one spot; but it wasn't there, it was further down 301S on the other side of Interstate 10. The Waffle House was next door to it, but we preferred the hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed here for an agility trial with our dog, room was nice, but overall hotel is old and tired. They did not have any decaf at breakfast, nor did they have any packets to make in your room. There are other hotels nearby that I will stay in next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Ok, the place was not the Carlton. Clean enough, staff was friendly and helpful about where to go for dinner. Parking space was right outside our room, great - as long as no one was "warming up their car" right outside the door! After I asked for toothpaste ('cause I just couldn't find mine) I was told that the owner stopped buying "those things." And, the next morning I asked for a cover for my coffee (so I would not spill it in the car on my journey) and was told he stopped buying those, too. Now I am not really a complainer, but it's the little things that are fairly inexpensive AND are advertised on TV to boot that make the difference between a 3 and a 4 or 5.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a very late arrival - 1am, but because I had already booked the room online, checkin was completed in less than 2 minutes. Room was nice and clean. I love the comfort of the bed and the variety of pillows on the bed. Being close to a busy intersection, there was some road noise, but I think the rooms are priced accordingly. Did not go to the breakfast, so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susandE7813BZ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baldwin
14 mi away
17 mi away
Stay Suites of America
Stay Suites of America
#8 of 12 in Orange Park

Been to Red Roof Inn Baldwin? Share your experiences!