Where to start... we knew it was going to be a cheaper hotel but when we walked into the lobby we could tell by the smell and look of things it was reallllllly budget. Nice enough hotel manager but we put the key into the doorknob (which looked like it was going to fall off) and walked into the room we were taken aback. It was a very small room/kitchenette/bathroom that was very old and beat up. Everything seemed like it was out of a garage sale. The carpet in the bedroom was disgustingly dirty and the walls were knicked up and dirty as well. We just looked at each other and said, let's get out of this room.
After talking with a few others milling around the property we asked them what their rooms were like. They said they come back, year after year. Come to find out there are two sides of the hotel, the side they were both in were the better units. We were on the bottom to the right of the pool and they were really terrible. I wouldn't advise staying at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for swimming, shelling, fishing, long walks on the beach and breathtaking sunsets. The resort is privately owned, operated & creates the perfect ambience for a relaxing vacation or short getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belleair Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleair Beach Hotel Belleair Beach
- Belleair Beach Motel
- Belleair Beach Resort Florida