We just returned from our stay at this quaint, tucked-away, resort right on the beach! The rooms were clean and pretty well kept. We had an ocean view with a full kitchen, king size bed and sofa sleeper. Our king size bed was so comfortable!!! Everything was in working order and was ready for our immediate use upon arrival. There was no "wait time" for the refrigerator to get cool ---it was all set up when we arrived. We had a community washer and dryer just outside of our room for our convenience. There are plenty of lawn chairs on our private patio and along the beach. There were multiple BBQ grills for everyone to use. The pool was warm and clean. The grounds were very pretty and kept very neat. We enjoyed playing shuffle board, shell hunting and long walks on the beach. It is a quiet, casual location for families or adults. We have been to Florida several times and have stayed in many different hotels and resorts. We booked this one pretty late and were not sure what we were going to get because the price was so good. We will ALWAYS return to Belleair Beach Resort when we visit Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for swimming, shelling, fishing, long walks on the beach and breathtaking sunsets. The resort is privately owned, operated & creates the perfect ambience for a relaxing vacation or short getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Belleair Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleair Beach Hotel Belleair Beach
- Belleair Beach Motel
- Belleair Beach Resort Florida