I have stayed several times in the past 15 years. This hotel is not fancy by all means, but it is clean. If your looking for something fancy, go to the Sand Pearl where you'll pay five times more! I like it because you are right on the water, and if you want to cook, they have studio style rooms with kitchens. I love the beach, so fancy doesn't matter when I go here with my family. We are hardly in the room except to shower or sleep! It is quite, safe and happens to be in a ritzy area. Never feels packed, nice pool, great beach. Pictures on the website are accurate, and there are some great restaurants all around. Do ask for extra towels as the ones they give never absorb enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for swimming, shelling, fishing, long walks on the beach and breathtaking sunsets. The resort is privately owned, operated & creates the perfect ambience for a relaxing vacation or short getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Belleair Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleair Beach Hotel Belleair Beach
- Belleair Beach Motel
- Belleair Beach Resort Florida