“Everything homemade and fresh”
Review of Torrelli's 2

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Torrelli's 2
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a fancy place, but you can watch your order being made- there is a bit of a wait because everything is made fresh- not frozen junk. Also, they will custom make your order however you want. The variety of cheeses are real and good and loads of it is added to any order. It's about twice the cheese I can handle and I have to ask to cut it down to half. Food is not greasy like some pizza places. It is the best pizza and Italian food in town. Unfortunately, to keep costs down so they can serve the best, there is no home delivery.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The monster pizza was the largest ever... if you have several adults you will not run out..great pizza and love the toppings.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Best pizza around. We got the 28" Monster Pizza and it was delicious! I recommend that one for 4 adults or more - and you will have plenty left to each bring some home!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We have lived her for 13 years and while we have had good pizza, it was hard to find great pizza. This pizza is delicious and we are thrilled to find this place. What people like in pizza varies a great deal but this pizza reminds me of the pizza we would get in the suburbs of Boston and in upstate New York. Dough is delicious with a nice crust on the edge but not too thick. I understand it is homemade on site. The sauce is perfect. Pizza sauce needs to have good flavor but it should not over take the pizza and this one is great and does jus that. I have getting pizza's in places that stack on heavy on toppings. It is a balance between the crust the sauce the cheese and the toppling that makes a good pizza. For me the is just exactly the way old fashioned pizza should taste. So many chains out there and although the may be good they ultimately taste processed and I was missing great homemade pizza taste. There is other homemade pizza in town but it is not as good as this and costs more. This is not a fancy eat in place. You can do that but it has the atmosphere of a old style pizza parlor. Place is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent pizza. What you order is what you get. Great! We had a large pizza with sausage, pepperoni & mushroom. It had plenty of cheese & sauce. The favor was Italian all the way. You must try.