Jen and Harry operate Deer Run B&B in keeping with their convictions to care for the earth and all its inhabitants. With recycled materials everywhere, low-water toilets and landscaping, and a completely vegan kitchen, Jen and Harry offer a little bit of guilt-free paradise for a peaceful getaway. Harry greets guests and cheerfully provides entertaining stories and useful info. Jen, while less visible to guests, works MAGIC in the kitchen with bountiful, vegan breakfasts at 8:30 daily. The meals are healthful, nutritious and delicious. She even made wonderful gluten-free muffins, cupcakes, cookies, waffles and pancakes for me! Passes to the nearby Bahia Honda State Park are available to guests at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis. If you intend to snorkel there, use masks/fins/snorkels from Deer Run, rather than paying to rent them at the park.
This was our second visit to Jen & Harry's slice of heaven. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Caribbean-style eco-friendly home is a State of Florida Certified green lodge. Nestled in lush native trees on the island of Big Pine, down a private, dead-end street. We’re 2 miles off the highway, directly on the Atlantic Ocean…You won’t find us unless you're looking. Come relax at our amazing oceanfront B&B, feast on our organic breakfasts, and let your worries melt away. All our amenities are included: bikes, kayaks, park pass, aquabike, snorkle equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Deer Run Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Run Bed And Breakfast
- Deer Run Hotel Big Pine Key
- Deer Run Bed & Breakfast Big Pine Key, Florida Keys