In getting ready for what was to be a very busy few weeks, we were looking for a relaxed quite stay to unwind before the craziness began, and this could not have been more perfect. Our room was spotless and cozy with an amazing view. I called the day before hoping a special something could be done for my girlfriends birthday, and I was not let down. Waiting on the bed was the most delicious cake and it was Vegan as well. With the perfect accompaniment of a bottle of white wine. It was so fantastic, we had many great chats with Harry. The breakfasts were AMAZING. Jen is just such a talented chef and baker. What do Vegans eat? Well let me tell you, what Jen put out for us would rival any gourmet offering at any 5 star resort. Having the deers roaming so close and the quite tranquil environment made this the perfect relaxation stop in a beautiful, quaint and friendly setting. Finding like minded souls in this crazy journey we are on is such a welcome treat. Adding that to a most enjoyable stay could not be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Caribbean-style eco-friendly home is a State of Florida Certified green lodge. Nestled in lush native trees on the island of Big Pine, down a private, dead-end street. We’re 2 miles off the highway, directly on the Atlantic Ocean…You won’t find us unless you're looking. Come relax at our amazing oceanfront B&B, feast on our organic breakfasts, and let your worries melt away. All our amenities are included: bikes, kayaks, park pass, aquabike, snorkle equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Deer Run Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deer Run Hotel Big Pine Key
- Deer Run Bed And Breakfast
- Deer Run Bed & Breakfast Big Pine Key, Florida Keys