“Great Locals Place”
Review of Big Pine Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Big Pine Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I'm happy every time we go with friends to have a meal at this restaurant. It reminds me of the restaurants back home in the Midwest. The food is great and the place is always full of great folks, just as normal as can be!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nothing to rave about by any means. No atmosphere...food so so...much nicer places to go to for a nice breakfast ..locals of 15 yrs not impressed

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had breakfast here both mornings we were in the area. I had the standard two eggs, homefries, ham and toast and was not disappointed. My sweetie would have loved some fresh fruit, but hey, it's a diner.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Have eaten here frequently over the years. Food has been consistently good.

Last visit was disappointing. Had biscuits and gravy, and the biscuits were overbaked--so hard I had to cut them with a knife.

Hope this was an aberration not a trend.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I eat here at least once a week. Staff and ownership is great, very friendly. Great food and reasonably priced.