We only spent one night at the Barnacle due to other reservations but we loved it. The Barnacle is an extremely quirky little Florida attraction but it is a great place to stay. The B & B is right on the ocean with it's own little beach area. Key deer wander around looking for handouts in the morning. The cottages are most unusual architecture but are fully equipped and very comfortable. Eric produced a wonderful breakfast in the morning that was more than most will eat and very tasty.
The place isn't fancy but it is very private and comfortable. If you want a good night's sleep and a great breakfast stop by for a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Barnacle! We are a bed and breakfast in Big Pine Key, FL which is about 30 miles from Key West. Our place is peaceful and very quaint. A perfect place to get away from the hustle of everday life, but still close enough to Key West to enjoy a day downtown. We pride ourselves on making your stay the most memorable and relaxing experience that you have ever had at a b&b, with excellent gourmet breakfasts and bbq's in the evening to reflect on the days activities while you watch the sun sink into the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Barnacle Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnacle Hotel Big Pine Key
- Barnacle b&b
- Barnacle Bed And Breakfast Big Pine Key, Florida Keys