“Yummy!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Big Pine Key
Price range: US$0 - US$10
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Delicious healthy food. Little pricey unfortunately but worth it. The dressing was phenomenal! Smoothies were healthy without added sugars. Back yard is quaint.

Plantation Florida
“Healthy Oasis in the Keys”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We're Nutratarians (Joel Fuhrman), eat healthy. Took our lab down to the dog beaches on Sunday 10/27/13. We knew about The Cafe in Key West but didn't want to drive that far. We found this place after reading reviews. One person said it would be like being served a sandwich in someone's home kitchen and that's exactly how it felt. Don't expect anything fancy here. Like others have said, it's on the east side of the road in a tiny shopping center. You would miss this place if you were not looking for it. They do have a garden in the back and that's where we took our lab. I had the Avocado wrap, the wife had a pesto melt. Both sandwiches were large and worth the money. This isn't fast food prices, more like the same prices you'd pay at a normal restaurant, but the food is healthy. We also bought a vegetable drink and it was good. Two sandwiches, drink, and cookie for desert were $30.

The best advice I have is to look up their menu on the web, and call ahead before you get there. Ask them what they have available, that way you won't be disappointed if they're out of something. The food service stops 1 hour before the store closes. That's why it's a good idea to call first. We had read other reviews, called from 10 miles away, and asked what they could make us and what their most popular items were. You won't go wrong with the Avocado wrap. We arrived, settled into our table, and the food came out 5 minutes later. We ate, I paid with my credit card inside, and we were on our way to another dog beach. Call ahead and order is my best advice.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank robvia
Richmond, VA
“Very fresh, healthy food and friendly service in this small health food store that includes a deli & juice bar.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

It's easy to miss the Good Food Conspiracy Juice Bar & Deli/Health Food Market as you drive by on the Overseas Highway. It's on the East side of US1 and back from the road a little, in a very small strip-mall-like building with a few other shops. We never would have seen it had we not been looking for it, after reading about it on Trip Advisor.

My husband had an avocado melt, and I had a salad. Both contained very fresh ingredients, and both were very yummy. My salad included spinach and other greens, a wonderful variety of sprouts, peppers, and other veggies. Our meal was very good, and was a welcome, healthy change from the standard restaurant fare we had been eating for the past two weeks.

Not only was the food good, but the people were very nice as well. My husband and I had initially planned to eat at another local restaurant but had been rudely turned away when we asked if we could sit with our dog in their outdoor seating area. We then planned to get take-out from the Good Food Conspiracy, and my husband went in and looked at the menu, and asked if he could borrow a menu to show to me, since I was waiting in the car with our dog. The woman behind the counter said we could eat in their garden behind the building with our dog. She offered this without being asked. The garden area was cool and shaded and a very enjoyable place to have lunch. We placed our orders inside and they were brought out to us in the garden when they were ready.

We REALLY appreciated the kindness of the staff, especially after being turned away from another local restaurant. It's often difficult to get enough vegetables in our diet while traveling, so Good Food Conspiracy will likely be a regular stop on our way down the Keys.

• Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida, United States
“Health Food Store”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped by to grab some smoothies, yum! You can make your own or choose from their fresh juices. Nice holistic store - rare to find in the Keys!

Visited October 2013
“Yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I felt right at home in this small healthfood store that makes wraps. What a gem, friendly staff, friendly customers.. I WILL be going back..