“Bagels Galore!”

Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Big Pine Key
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“Bagels Galore!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I always swing by for morning coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. They also have yummy sandwiches and sides. They're open early for breakfast and till 2pm for a quality, quick lunch.

• Visited April 2014

Milano
“the top of the breakfast”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hidden in the corner of a little mall on the road to Big Pine...it's a very treasury.
At the beginning the weather is bad and we was afraid of having found this poor bar to have breakfast...but we have to change idea on it.
the cafè is small and quite dirty...but the food is excellent!!! and the demonstration is the people always in queue.
Good coffee..three kind, but bagels are the best surprise: fresh, handmade e of various kind. the blueberry muffin was big and delicious. never eat something like that at that prices.
the top of quick breakfast at the Keys

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank AbsBeginner
Kentucky
“Local Breakfast HotSpot- love their fresh baked goods&coffee!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This is a total gem...and my family of four found it last year when we were in the keys. We immediately sought it out again on our return trip this year! Oh my- those strawberry and cream cheese croissants....heavenly!!! The blueberry bagel- the size of a softball!!! But my favorite, and my kids, the egg&cheese bagel. Fresh, soft & scrumptious!!! I can't leave out the iced coffee- for a coffee addict like myself...I am so thankful they do iced coffee here!!! Go and try it yourself- you will be glad you did. Not open on Thursdays (April-Dec).

• Visited March 2014
Thurman
“Great Muffins!!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I usually get to Bagel Island at least once a week when we are on Big Pine...Large large muffins blueberry are really good...I get up early so I can get there early before it gets way to crowded and out of things. The Bagels are not NY style just so everyone knows not crunchy on the outside but they have a good flavor had one with their strawberry cream cheese at home and added fresh strawberries from the Flea Market.

• Visited March 2014
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“Love Bagel Island”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My favorite stop for bagels, coffee, lunch, etc. Good food, good prices. Service is good -- owners are rally nice

• Visited February 2014