“Would go back”

China Garden
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Big Pine Key
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Would go back”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Ordered stuff to go. Was prepared quickly and was well packaged. Had pork Lo Mien and Pork Egg Fu Yung. Lo Mein was wonderful and was enough for three meals for me and one for husband. Egg Fu Young not so great, really strange gravy. Hot and sour soup was pretty good but tasted rather sweet. Crab Rangoon was tasty. Would give it another try. Price very reasonable.

• Visited March 2014

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Somewhere between average and good.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our meal was somewhere between average and good. I would go back there and eat again. The meal was reasonable priced. The locals had good things to say about this place. The had good sized portions.

• Visited February 2014
Nashua
“People are kidding with reviews?”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very low expectations for food and service in Big Pine. Slow service and seem bothered that I wanted a table. Egg roll perhaps the worst I have ever received they arrived late and I wish I had not reminded them of this, disgusting bad flavor, filled with nothing even a average egg roll should have. Chicken mushi, not sure where to start, its the stir-fry dish that comes with pancakes you wrap up and hoisin sauce on the side. Pancakes are raw spring roll wrappers folded on a plate, I asked my waitress about them and she said they are the pancakes, I told her what they were and she said thats what they do here. Also dish comes with pork fried rice.........I got a bowl of white rice, that was ok because I wanted to pay and leave this below food court experience.

• Visited February 2014
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“The only chinese place around here.”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We went here two times during our stay this trip, is about average, not real Chinese food, but this is how its done in the USA. Wanted tea, but pot was out of service, otherwise food is ok.

Visited January 2014
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
“A botched delivery sealed the deal for us and the treatment we received was appalling and extremely rude especially for regulars”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

They sent us a wrong item and omitted another one. When I called the woman who took The order answered the phone and told me it was my mistake! She went on to offer a redelivery which was also incorrect. On calling back and asking to speak to a manager because the delivery person laughed in my face, she told me that she didn't really Work there and that she only answered the phone. The manager Eric was unavailable and we got no satisfaction. We didn't even get an apology. We will never go there again. And as local residents we will tell this story to others who will be prey to the same type of treatment

• Visited January 2014