“Wonderful people and good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Airport Motel

Airport Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blountstown
Airport Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Blountstown
“Wonderful people and good stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were in town for around six days working on a project. we checked in and found that the rooms were decent clean the restrooms looked as though they had been just put in. we would definately recommend this place to folks traveling through. there rates are very reasonable and the personnel are quite accomadating. the next time I am in town i will stay there again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank kevin w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is a awesome kept secret, this is surely not a 5 star hotel but for the area it is the best. The rooms are older but clean and the bathrooms are very very clean. There is a fridge, microwave, coffee pot in every room. The owner Harry is so great and will do just about anything for you

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank lisa c
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

The staff are extremely helpful and nice. I left an item there on a visit and they offered to ship it to me. The room I stayed in was great the a/c was nice and cold. They have a mini fridge and microwave. I have stayed there twice now and will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank Redgator82
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed here while visiting my husband at one of the nearby prison facilities for the holiday.This place is nasty,the bathroom is the only decent area ,and as other reviews highlight,the rest of the room was unacceptably filthy,there was grafitti in the room on the furniture,and there were little tree air fresheners hanging from the a/c unit.I was alone with my 6 year old son and did not feel safe here.My son was taking a bath with his ducks to entertain himself,and the front desk actually complained he was too noisy,maybe if the provide a swing set or something in the middle of no where...I digress..this place is a desperation stay.I forgot to mention,also no room phone service,and unless you have verizon,no cell phone signal available.Restaurants are few and seldom open,and the piggly wiggly is your closest option,but no cooking in te room,but theres a fridge and micro.So weird and creepy.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank anxiousannie

Travellers are raving about these Blountstown hotels

Seminole
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

OK, the guy at the desk was very friendly. The area is certainly quiet. On the plus side, the bathroom appeared to be very clean and there was plenty of hot water for a shower. It's a good thing because I needed a long shower to feel clean after spending time in the room. Unfortunately, the thin scratchy towels (could literally see through them), spoiled the one good part of the visit. The bed spread was filthy, even looked to have fecal stains on it. The sheets and pillow cases seemed clean but the bed was miserably uncomfortable. I was very grateful to have had my own pillow. My husband referred to the mattress as "Sealey's Torquemada model". There was a chair and a fabric covered bench in the room that were so filthy I would never sit on them for fear I would stick. The carpet was filthy and had an iron shaped burn mark on it. The walls and doors were dirty. The TV was super small. The fridge had a horrible smell. At least there were no bugs. Trust me, I checked. If it hadn't been so late, we'd have just left and gone somewhere else. I'm really not fussy. We camp a lot and I don't mind "roughing it". All I wanted was a basic clean room. For the price, I had low expectations. Apparently, not low enough.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Laurie E
Newark, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

When we found out we were going to Blountstown Florida, the only motel in the area was the Airport Motel. It is small older motel. I was amazed at the cleanliness of the rooms. They are small but immaculately kept up. The staff was extremely friendly. The beds were comfortable, there was plenty of hot water for the showers and we even had a fairly decent interconnection. I would recommend this motel to anyone who has business or family in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Carol P
Arab, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We did a job in Blountstown and stayed at the Airport Motel. We had a wonderful stay. The Motel is very quiet, clean rooms, good showers, clean sheets, comfortable beds, and reasonable rates. The owners name is Harry and he is a great guy. Very hospitable, friendly and helpful. If I'm ever in Blountstown again I will definately stay at Harry's Airport Motel again.
Harry, if you read this I want to say Thank you for the wonderful stay that we had and thank you for making us feel so welcome at you motel. You're a great guy and I wish you the best. Hope to see you again sometime. Sincerely, Barron from room# 108 and 117 from 04-02-12 thru 04-04-12.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blountstown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna
#8 of 12 in Marianna
Inn Express
Inn Express
#1 of 1 in Grand Ridge

Been to Airport Motel? Share your experiences!