“Delicious!”

PJ's Seagrille
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Contemporary, American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: P.J.'s Seagrille specializes in contemporary cooking techniques and creative presentations, utilizing the freshest seafood, choice meats and vegetables. Our knowledgeable and friendly servers and talented chefs will guarantee an unforgettable lunch or dinner dining experience. P.J's Seagrille is located on a barrier island in Southwest Fl. and operates seasonally. We typically close early July and re-open mid October. Please call to confirm hours.
Saint Petersburg, FL
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I had the homemade veggie burger and the clam chowder and it was delicious! My girlfriend had the fried grouper sandwich and it was amazing! I definitely recommend this place!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Shellbe C

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Love this Place”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Very warm and friendly atmosphere, staff is the best, delicious food, all made from scratch. I had the grouper. It was so fresh, loved it. Hubby had the cuban sandwich as he wasn't too hungry and had to take half home as it was so big and delicious. The bartender is extremely friendly, everyone is so accommodating. We love this island! I've had the snapper ATS before, their signature fish dish, delectable.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank gkshelton
shaker Heights, OH
“Fantastic dinner - wonderful service”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner here. I had the seared tuna and my hubby had the bronzed grouper. Both were terrific. We ended with the brownie sundae that was to die for...

The waitstaff was fantastic - very attentive and gave great advice. We would definitely go back.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank bkath2000
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed...”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

We don't mind "paying" for a fine meal, but this place failed to deliver on most counts. On the plus side, we were served quickly and politely. Wait staff gets four stars. Beyond that, the food tasted bland and lacked texture. Reminded me of nursing home food. Restaurant was also a bit warm. This is SW Florida; air conditioning needed to be a few degrees cooler. We had the fried artichoke hearts. Squishy and a bit tasteless. Tried the tomato basil crab bisque, which had the potential to be okay, if it weren't puréed like baby food. My wife had the chicken Marsala, which again had no flavor and the Marsala sauce had too much sugar in it. I had the NY strip, which was okay; it was better than the grade of meat you'd get at the grocery store. For the most part, it seems this place caters to the palates of the older folks who frequent the island, but for the price and the quality ($98 with tip for two people), I wouldn't go back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ron C
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Pet friendly outdoor patio”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the old movie theatre building in Boca Grande. There is seating inside, in a veranda, or outside on the small patio. We chose to eat outside. We were pleased to see a couple with a dog under their table. If we had known, we would have taken ours to lunch too! Service was fabulous. We had a charming fellow called Wally and his sense of humour was delightful. The lunch menu is good with a variety of soups, salads, and sandwiches. I opted for the pita chicken which was extremely good and very attractive to look at. It consisted of an open faced pita bread topped with pesto mayo, grilled tomatoes, julienned blackened chicken breast and caramelized red onions. Yum! My companion had the P.J'S Cuban sandwich which was equally as good. Sandwiches both came with a choice of a side. We both opted for the coleslaw which was very good. Other choices were French fries, fresh fruit, rice and beans, or a couple of other salads. Great spot for lunch. Dog optional!

Visited April 2013