We rented a house overlooking the beach and was not disappointed. Clean and comfortable with all usual necessities. We had a very relaxing week. The complex was quiet as we deliberately aimed for just before peak time so had pools etc. to ourselves mostly. We liked the village with good eating spots. Get your supplies off island before you arrive. Overall a great place to stay and would come back again. Has to be one of the best in SW Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the luxurious Boca Grande Club where you can relax and enjoy the sun and the sand on the breathtaking Gulf of Mexico. Our property boasts the best view of the island from our Upper Deck Lounge. 3 pools, jacuzzi, 8 clay tennis courts, FREE WiFi, Clubhouse Dining Room on site, Pro Shop, Golf Cart/Bicycle/Kayak Rentals and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Boca Grande Club Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Grande Club Home Hotel Boca Grande
- Boca Grande Club Home Florida