“Great choice if in Boca Grande”
Review of Third Street Cafe

Third Street Cafe
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At the third street café we serve creative contemporary cuisine in an atmosphere of laid back tropical elegance. Our secret garden is a lovely setting for a relaxing pause during the day, or a well-crafted cocktail or dinner under the stars.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had an overall great experience eating here. Very nice wait staff. Kitchen staff very friendly with diners, Chef taking time-out to talk to the kids on the dining floor. I had lamb and not disappointed, and the wines suggested were great. The heirloom tomato salad I had was the only item I could critique...I prefer room temperature tomatoes...and the salad was obviously refrigerated; a foul for tomatoes in my book...but everything else, superb.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We wnet for brunch with a few friends. Yes, service took a few minutes to get to us, but it also took us a few moments to get situated. We had mimosas and eggs benedict, which were cooked to perfection. Friends had the waffles and omelettes and all were very good. They were also getting a new smoker ready, but we were not there for the end result. Nice place, good food, great atmoshpere, and perfect mimosas.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We've been coming here for about three years now in March. Sometimes breakfast, sometimes dinner. But we always eat outside when we can. Great coffee and cinnamon roll, excellent corned beef hash (homeade). The kids enjoy playing eye spy in the secret garden outdoor patio. My wife and I come back for dinner without the kids and enjoy fresh local foods prepared with an international flare. You must leave room for the key lime pie for dessert.

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Loved the quiche there. Will make the trek down there just for the excellent service, great ambience and the BEST quiche! Thank you, 3rd Street Cafe!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stopped by Third Street Café for a late lunch after going to the beach at the southern tip of Boca. We are so glad we did! We were seated outside in a very secluded, shady courtyard. The service was good and the meal was outstanding! I had the Chicken Tikka Salad which was fabulous! One son had the Reuben which he'd never even tried before and the other had the hamburger. My husband had the Chicken Salad Sandwich. Clean plate clubs all around! We will definitely stop by again when we return!