“Tasty Breakfast treats”

The Inn Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Boca Grande
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland
“Tasty Breakfast treats”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Once in a while you may want to splurge on a muffin or give their banana nut bread slice a try. Quite tasty but not cheap! $3 for a muffin is a bit much but it is Boca Grande after all.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cmhitch

Englewood, Florida
“FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN & NOSTALGIC ATMOSPHERE WORTH THE TRIP”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband has such a sweet tooth. The Inn Bakery is always one of his favorite places to stop on the island and pick-up some goodies. He usually gets the brownies, donuts or peanut butter cookies. Always fresh, chewy and tasty made with high-quality ingredients. I love the banana bread and fruit-filled pastries.

Visited May 2014
Dublin
“Worst Service Ever”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We arrived around 10:40 and I wanted a cupcake that I saw the day before. I was told that they were not ready yet, so my friends had their coffee and dessert and about 10 - 15 minutes later I went back into the bakery and was told that they still weren't ready. When I pointed out that a tray of them was sitting right inside the kitchen area, the girl went in and checked and came out to confirm that they were indeed not ready. I went back later in the day, as I could not figure out what wasn't ready with a frosted cupcake. It appears the little piece of chocolate decoration had not yet been put on. Seriously, after 2 trips they couldn't offer it to me as it was. They just weren't interested in my business (something I found throughout Boca Grande).

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank oldgolfmike
Glenview, Illinois
“Love it!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Rear place for coffee and pastries (including fantastic donuts) in Boca Grande. The staff make you feel at home. Can't do better anywhere if you want quality coffee and baked goods.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank sw1945
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Service with a smile - not!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Last year I visited this establishment and left a review. Unfortunately, my recent visit results in further negative comments regarding staff.
This time the Bakery was staffed by a couple of young people and I must say that my delicious spicy shrimp croissant had more personality than the the young man who was stationed at the cash register. There was no smile, 'please' or 'thank you" from him when we ordered and paid and when we left no 'goodbye'
Service from the young lady was efficient but again she was solemn and unfriendly. What a stark contrast to my local coffee shop here in Venice. Perhaps these youngsters are the offspring of the unfriendly lady who served me last June?
What a shame for a place that serves great coffee and delicious snacks and pastries.

• Visited March 2014