“Recommended!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2013

My husband and I both loved the dishes we ordered. I got the chicken Pad Thai and he got Chicken with red curry sauce. You choose the level of spiciness - mild, medium or hot. We both chose medium and I'd say "medium" is the perfect description for it. I like a little kick to my food but don't like things too spicy. I felt like my medium Pad Thai was about as spicy as I could take. My husband likes spicy food and he thought that his medium curry was perfect.
All of the restaurants on this island are high-priced and this one is no exception. Luckily Thai food is generally inexpensive so when you mark it up to the island price it is only $20 (versus the $30+ entrees you'll find in most other restaurants here). Bottom line, if you don't want to leave the island and want a good meal for under $30, I highly recommend this place!
FYI - the photo next to the restaurant name is not this restaurant

1  Thank catlauren

Reviewed 2 March 2013

This restaurant is a gem in that the food, service and atmosphere are top notch. Sometimes the local restaurants here seem to try to get you in and out as quickly as possible, making going out to dinner akin to "fast food". At Patrick's the service is excellent and to me, the pacing of the delivery of the food is more to my liking. Wine selection is decent. Appetizers that we shared were awesome - gyozas were plump and dipping sauce was tasty; spring rolls and dip were good, the Jason's New England lobster roll was to die for.....beautifully presented and served with pickled ginger and wasabi. This alone is worth the trip! Dinners were all good. Sampled were the Pad Thai with chicken; Panang red curry; beef tenderloin with shitake; chicken stirfry. Servings are substantial so there was extra to take home to enjoy later. One of our party had some food allergies and there was no problem coping with this in the kitchen which tells you everything is freshly made!

1  Thank Margaret A
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The food tastes fresh and flavorful. The green curry with chicken is my favorite. Great service, very clean and warm and friendly atmosphere. Patrick, the owner and his mom, the chef visited each table and personally thanked us for coming in. To me, this was the best part. You can tell they truly appreciate your patronage which in my opinion, is priceless.

1  Thank 39Ken
Reviewed 26 January 2013

The staff is super friendly and the food is fantastic! we ordered almost half of the menu and everyone shared, we couldnt decide what was the best so we went back again!

1  Thank Tamie O
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We ordered takeout (3 main dishes, some sushi, edamame, and spring rolls). The restaurant opens at 5pm, and we happened to get there about 4:50 to place the order. We didn't call in an order as we didn't have a menu (there is not one online) and are not from the area. They were nice enough to let us in and place an order. At 5:50pm, I still had not recieved our food. When I asked if there was a problem, they told me they were really busy. I am not sure if they didn't realize I was standing in the restaurant, but there was only 1 table with any patrons and they came in about 15 minutes after we placed our order. I pointed that fact out to them, and then they said they had gotten a lot of togo orders. I reminded them that we had come in before the restuarant opened. Honestly, I think they simply forgot to make our food, and then made a bunch of excuses. If this is how they operate with 1 table on a Wednesday night, I would be very concerned about how long I would wait on a Friday or Saturday when they had several tables occupied.

As far as the food, it was decent, but not spectacular. It was pretty bland, and to be honest, I think fairly overpriced for the quality (i.e $25 for an order of shrimp green curry with 6 shrimp).

2  Thank Jonathan S